With its own web page and search engine, there’s no doubt why Yahoo Mail is considered as the third-largest email service available on the internet after Gmail and Outlook. But, despite the fact that, with its simple user-interface, it is one of the most popular services to send and receive emails for millions of users; it has been noticed that as the fellow email services, Yahoo Mail also isn’t error-free.
From time and again, users of Yahoo Mail service from all across the globe reported that they’ve encountered various technical errors and issues with their Yahoo Mail. Out of all, ‘Yahoo Mail isn’t working on Chrome’ is the most common issue that the majority of them (as Chrome is considered the most preferable browser) encounter on quite a frequent basis due to the following below mentioned possible causes/reasons—
- An obsolete version of Chrome Browser
- Slow Internet Network Connection
- Server Down of Yahoo Mail Service
- The Unnecessary collection of caches in the Chrome browser
- Windows Firewall Interfering or blocking your Chrome browser or Yahoo Mail
Thus, today we’ve come out with this blog to completely focus on the various solutions to troubleshoot this common issue of ‘Yahoo Mail not working on Chrome browser.’ So, let’s have all your focus here and get started:
Solution 1: Check for the Yahoo Mail Server Outage Possibility:
If you’re only greeted with a blank white screen and even refreshing won’t help then, maybe the problem is merely related to the server of your Yahoo Mail. Therefore, it is suggested that, before moving on to perform the other advanced solutions, you should check for the server outage possibility on websites like ‘Downdetector.in.’ So, after knowing the status, if you get to know that the problem is in the Yahoo Mail server then, contact the local administrator to assist you in fixing the same.
Solution 2: Optimize Your Chrome Web Browser:
- Mostly the unnecessary jam of cache and cookies lead to such issues therefore, clearing them and optimizing your Chrome browser is considered as the most efficient solution to troubleshoot the given issue. So, to begin with, this particular solution, first open your Chrome browser on your desktop (if not opened.)
- Then, click on the ‘Customize and Control Icon’ which is located in the top-right corner of the Chrome browser.
- Doing so will expand the ‘Customize and Control’ menu to let you offer the chance of selecting the ‘Settings’ option.
- From the ‘Settings’ tab, locate the ‘Security and privacy’ option on the left-hand side panel, and once you’re able to locate it, click on the same.
- After that, click on the top-most option of ‘Clear browsing data’ and in continuation, select the ‘Time Range’ option to select the duration of the period for which you want to clear your Chrome browser’s ‘cache, cookies, photos, links, bookmarks, files, and videos, etc.’
- Alternatively, you can reset your browser by clicking on the ‘Advanced’ button which is there at the bottom of the ‘Settings’ page and hitting the ‘Reset’ button.
Solution 4: Update Your Obsolete Chrome Browser:
- To update your Chrome Browser, click on the ‘Three-vertical lines’ and from the expanded menu list, click on the ‘Help’ option.
- Once you click on the same, three more sub-options will pop-up in front of you, and from them, simply click on the ‘About Chrome’ option.
- This will lead you to a new screen where you’ll get to know about the version of your Chrome browser and whether it requires an update or not.
- If there’s no update option available there, it will inform you about the future availability of the new update.
- On the other hand, if the update option is available then, you’ll get a prompt about the same by Google Chrome and as soon as you get the prompt, click on the same to let the Chrome browser update itself automatically with the latest version.
That’s it! These are the basic four solutions that you must consider for troubleshooting the ‘Yahoo Mail not loading on Chrome’ issue effectively whenever you receive it. However, if nothing works then, what best you can do is simply contact the Yahoo customer support for further assistance to get rid of this issue.