It is often experienced that the excel sheets do not get printed in a proper manner. It is one more common issue other than the HP printer paper jam issue. Either it gets printed in a landscape mode when you wanted it to be in portrait mode or vice-versa. Possibly it failed to print a particular section of your excel sheet. Whatever the problem is, it will sort out by following a few simple tips written below:
- Check the selection of your printer- You must give the print command to the default printer for printing an excel sheet. Follow the steps below to check if you have selected the right printer as the default printer:
- Click on the “Windows” icon on the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Search for the “Printer” option in the search box of the “Windows” page.
- Click on “Printers & Scanners” to check if the default printer is the same which you are giving the command to, if not, then select the name of your current HP printer to set it as default printer.
- Select the Print Area Carefully- Selecting a printing area is very necessary before giving the print command to the device.
- Click on the “Page Layout” tab on the top of your excel sheet.
- Click on the option of “Print Area” and then select the option of “Clear Print Area”.
- Then, select a new print area that you wish to get printed.
- Then click on the “Print Area” option again and select the option of “Set Print Area”.
- Copy and save the excel sheet on a new blank sheet- Some people face the printing issues even after selecting the print area properly. If you are also one of them, then the following steps can help you:
- Click on the “File” option on the top-left corner of your excel spreadsheet.
- Click on the “New” option in the dropdown menu of the “File”.
- Choose “Blank Workbook” among the options that appear on your screen.
- Select all the cells you want to print and copy it by pressing Ctrl + C.
- Paste the cells you selected on the blank sheet by pressing Ctrl + V.
- Then again click on the option of “File” and choose “Save As” from the given menu.
- Enter the name of the file and choose the folder you want to save that file into and click on “Save”.
- Then give the print command and check the printing issue has resolved or not.
Paper Jam issues- There might be an HP printer paper jam error which can also create problems in printing your excel sheet. Clean all the junk from your HP printer to avoid this problem.