In 2020 blogging can be a great source of income. It can be a passive income source for you.
Many people are now engaged in blogging. But most of them don’t know how to capitalize this. Those who can’t generate a passive income from blogging, this article is a guideline for them.
First, let’s see what passive income is.
Many times we have seen articles, blogs, PDF about passive income. But what is the meaning of passive income?
Passive income is a kind of income that can generate money 24 hours.
Let’s see the ways of earning passive income from blogging.
- Affiliate Commission
- Sponsored Articles
- Selling Tutorials
- Paid links
- Sponsored Place in Your Blog
AdSense is a source of income that most of the bloggers active. But many bloggers don’t understand how to generate maximum income from AdSense. In AdSense you can get cpc from $0.01 to $55. Maximum number of people can earn money from AdSense $0.01 to $0.10 cpc.
Just think if you can get the cpc $10, how much money you can generate from AdSense through your blog.
For getting a good cpc, you need to find out a good and profitable niche. You can check the cpc of a niche at “Google Keywords Everywhere”.
Affiliate commission is a very good source of passive income for a blogger. Most bloggers can’t earn enough commission as they dreamed at the early stage.
For earning a good amount of affiliate commission, you need to plan before start your blogging.
Check the below steps for start a blog.
- Find out a good and profitable niche: Finding a good and profitable niche is not so easy. You have to use Google Trends and Keywords Everywhere for finding your targeted niche.
Google Trends will show you search trends and keywords everywhere will give you keywords difficulty and cpc.
- Try to match all the data, that you get from Google trends and keywords everywhere. Choose those niche who have uptrends search value, round the year search around the year, good cpc and low keywords difficulty.
- Now time to start your blog. Write copywriting articles for your blog. Your article should be 100% unique, informative and plagiarism free.
- Apply for affiliate links. When you get affiliate links, insert the links into your articles.
- Do SEO and digital marketing of your blog. When your keywords will rank on the 1st page of the search engines, you will get good sales leads. Social media marketing email marketing, and other digital marketing tools also can generate sales leads. For ranking on the 1st page and get more sales leads, you should hire seo and digital marketing expert in Bangladesh.
When you have started a good and profitable niche, and your keywords are ranking on the 1st page, you can promote your articles for sponsor. Many corporations are there, who will sponsor your articles.
Example: Say, you have chosen home improvement niche and your flooring, kitchen appliances related keywords are ranking on the 1st page. Now flooring manufacturers and kitchen appliances manufacturers will be interested to sponsor your articles for increasing their sales leads.
If you have any special quality, you can sell it by making tutorials through your blog. You can sell cooking recipes tutorial, language tutorial, math tutorial, drawing tutorial, career counseling, digital marketing, online business, etc if you have knowledge on any of it. There are big demand in the market for these tutorials.
When your blogs are ranking on the 1st page, your blogs have authority. Other bloggers, SEO experts will use your authority; they need to insert their links in your blogs. You can earn money from insert their links into your blogs. You can make plan for inserting links and offer to your customers.
Your blog is a place where many people visit regularly as it is ranking on the 1st page of the search engines. Traffic engagement means it is the place for showing ads. You can make a place on your blog where commercial companies will show their banner ads and they will pay you money. You can make plan for monthly, half yearly or yearly basis. Companies will pay you money as per you plan.
There are many ways to Earn Money Online. Blogging is one of the best and popular way of earning money online. Many people started blogging but could not turn it into a passive income channel. This article is a guideline for the bloggers.