Paul Mitchell leaves in conditioner has a dual purpose. It’s one of the top selling brands in the market and it’s widely considered to be one of the most efficient leave-in conditioners. But how does this brand actually work?
Well, Paul Mitchell leaves in conditioner works by dispersing a very strong moisturizing ingredient which helps in conditioning dry skin. It even contains a compound called Pygeum which is known to be capable of penetrating deep into the skin.
Now, you may ask, how does a leave in conditioner work so effectively? Well, leave in conditioners basically helps your skin stay hydrated because it can help cleanse away dirt, grime and grays.
By using a Paul Mitchell leaves in conditioner, you’re allowing your skin to remain unclogged and free from allergens and other irritants. It also keeps your skin soft and moist, which further allows for the tissue underneath to work harder. And of course, it keeps your make-up looking fresh and prevent your eyelashes from becoming dry and brittle.
As a result, you can expect that every product sold by the company will contain an active ingredient like Mulberry extract, Galactomyces or even Mulberry leaves. Not only are these ingredients good for your skin, but they can also help to heal skin that has been damaged through a rough skin treatment or an acne treatment.
So what do you need to do to ensure that your skin will be thoroughly hydrated and moisturized once you use a Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner? Here are some tips that I have used when I was using a leave in conditioner:
* A face cloth to wipe your face with. You should always use a clean towel to wipe your face to avoid any dirt from entering your pores. So why not use a face cloth?
* Apply some petroleum jelly to your face cloth. This will prevent your face cloth from becoming dirty and not leaving any residue behind on your face which might otherwise be embarrassing.
* Wipe your face with a towel until you get a soothing feeling on your face. But don’t get too carried away, you don’t want to feel the towel too much.
* Your hands should be damp and then you should pat your face gently. Try not to press hard. If you want to really make your face feel smooth, you can apply some homemade face mask to your face.
* After applying your face mask, pat your face again lightly, just a gentle pat. And then repeat the process.
Once you have done all this, your conditioner should now feel moisturized and don’t be surprised if your face feels slightly warm. In this way, the left in conditioner has not only aided in moisturizing your skin but it has also helped to lock in moisture in order to help your skin stay soft and smooth.